Monday, March 21, 2011

29 Block Captains So Far!

Wow – so far we have 29 people signed up as block captains.  That is great!  And I think we will be adding a few more too!  If you are receiving this email – but can no longer serve as a block captain – please let me know immediately!

I want to set up a meeting that most of you could attend so we can lay out maps of what homes you will be covering for your “block” – and give you each a current list of who is already part of our neighborhood watch program.  I also want to go through responsibilities and introduce all of you to our neighborhood watch Deputy.

I also ordered window decals for car windows that will say “LMJ” to help neighbors recognize cars from our area.  I will need all of you to stop by homes to drop these off and make sure everyone in our neighborhood knows about our watch program and can give their information if they want to participate. I will provide forms and info for you as well – so you feel comfortable stopping at neighbors homes.

I’m going to pick a weeknight next week – maybe Wed March 30  or Thurs March 31 for a short meeting around 6pm – depending on when our Neighborhood watch officer can attend.   If you can’t make it – I’ll work out a time to talk with you individually and get you the info.

Thanks for your help!
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. COUNT ME IN ANYWAY WE CAN HELP .I'LL BE A BLOCK PERSON CINDY CHICK

    ReplyDelete

An LMJ Neighborhood Watch resident says: